Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Truth or dare!?

Your Name: Macsta

The initials of the person you most want to run down with a Mack Truck:

HC

Would you back over this person again if they survived?:

Nope but I would get out and put 2 rounds in her head to make sure!


Would you get out to make sure they're dead?:

Refer to the above answer!

Does this person know you feel this way?:

No Because I think it may be illegal to make threats against the leader of our country and I'm too pretty to go to jail


If you could take over the world, the first thing you'd kick off the planet would be:
Racists and hipocrites


Your favorite unhappy profane phrase: Fuck Arse!

Your favorite happy profane phrase:
Champion!

What you wish you knew in 3rd grade:
That the saying " if you play with it, it will fall off" is complete and utter bullshit!


What you wish you knew in 8th grade:

Pink shirts are and never will be cool


What you wish you knew in 12th grade:

Never show weakness...they feed off it


Place I coulda/shoulda/woulda been arrested:

Connecticut USA


Who was there at the time?:

Just me, a 6 pack and the responding officer


Felony or misdemeanor?:

I'm not sure...which is it when you borrow your mates rental car with no insurance, after drinking and roll it...i have never driven drunk ever again!

What you ate that you shouldn't have:
Spiralina...its just wrong on so many different levels


Ideal revenge fantasy:
Fantasy!? I'm living the dream people so watch your back, cause you never know when I might be comin for ya!

The last thing you stole:

An ashtray from a bar...I broke my one the night before....hey...hold on...I think that one belonged to the bar too.



I have sent the quiz to the other Amigos, so hope fully we will be able to laugh at their responses soonish :)

No comments: